It’s an easy to make recipe with simple ingredients yet health and delicious.
Just add everything into the Instant Pot and in a few minute you have a hearty soup ready to eat.
You can refrigerate the leftovers and enjoy the soup for 3 more days.
For a vegan recipe: use 2 tbsp of canola oil instead of butter and take out the chicken.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 potatoes in cubes
- 1 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp parsley minced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- Extra virgin oil for sprinkling
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add butter into the Instant Pot and let it melt.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened.
- Add pepper, potatoes, corn, chicken stock and bay leaves and cook for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure.
- Add shredded chicken, salt and pepper and stir a bit.
- Serve with parsley on top.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks