Is it a dessert? Is it a bread? No.. It’s Instant Pot banana bread!
This Instant Pot bread is the perfect breakfast to kick off your day with plenty of energy!
Just try a slice of this quick banana bread with your morning coffee and you’ll soon get addicted.
Baking is always a long process, but with the help of your Instant Pot it becomes accessible and feasible even during a busy week.
This banana bread is something you must try. It is made with delicious bananas, almond flour, and brown sugar. It is very moist, soft, and it is quite similar to a cake. The bread is full of flavor and the orange zest gives a nice touch that breaks up all the sweetness and balance the aroma.
Once you prepare the bread and cook it in your Instant Pot allow it to cool completely before removing from the baking pan. Once cooled the bread is ready or slicing and serving.
Which bananas are best for banana bread?
For this recipe you should use ripe bananas for the best result.
How to serve?
The pressure cooker banana bread can be served as a snack if paired with walnuts or pieces of chocolate.
Can I replace the almond flour?
Yes! For this Instant Pot banana bread recipe you can use any flour, plain all-purpose flour or GF flour mixes.
If using the plain flour go with 1 1/4 cup of the flour.
Can I replace the almond milk?
Yes! Feel free to use water or cow milk or soy milk.
Can I replace the brown sugar?
Yes! Feel free to use plain white sugar, coconut sugar or and kind you like.
Do I have to use orange zest?
No. But it will improve the taste for sure.
Can I use apples instead?
Sure, but than you will get Instant Pot apple bread.
How to get a crispy crust on bread?
If you want some extra crispiness you can toast the bread for 3 minutes.
How To Make Banana Bread
Gather your ingredients:
Beat butter and brown sugar until creamy:
Stir in two mashed bananas:
And stir until smooth:
Transfer into a greased pan and top with banana half. Place into Instant Pot:
Cook for 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk or regular milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 ripe bananas mashed( mash just two, the banana half is for decorating and should be halved by length)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried orange zest
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Add mashed banana and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, mix almond flour, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, orange zest, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the first bowl while stirring delicately.
- Grease a pan that fits your Instant Pot with some more melted butter, then pour the butter.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the pan on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 45 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and take out the pan.
- Let your loaf cool before removing it from the pan.
- Cut into slices and enjoy 🙂