The perfect breakfast to kick off your day with plenty of energy: try this quick banana bread warm with your morning coffee and you’ll soon get addicted.
Baking is always a long process, but with the help of your Instant Pot it becomes accessible and feasible even during a busy week. Use only ripe bananas for a better result!
This banana bread is something you must try. It is made with delicious bananas, almond flour, and brown sugar. It is very moist, soft, and it is quite similar to a cake. The bread is full of flavor and the orange zest gives a nice touch. Just breaks up all the sweetness and balance the aroma.
You can serve the bread with some fresh orange jam, or simply serve as it is. It is really perfect and no additional improvement is not required.
This banana bread is made with almond flour, but you can use any flour, plain all-purpose flour or GF flour mixes. If using the plain flour go with 1 1/4 cup of the flour. I used the almond milk in the recipe, but you can omit and use water.
Once you prepare the bread and cook it in your Instant Pot allow it to cool very completely before removing from the baking pan. Once cooled the bread is ready or slicing and serving.
If you want some extra crispiness you can toast the bread.
The bread can be served as a snack if paired with walnuts or pieces of chocolate.
This is a truly versatile bread and let us know how do you use it.
If you like this recipe, try my Instant Pot apple bread.
How To Make Banana Bread
Gather your ingredients:
Beat butter and brown sugar until creamy:
Stir in two mashed bananas:
And stir until smooth:
Transfer into a greased pan and top with banana half. Place into Instant Pot:
Cook for 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and serve.
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk or regular milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 ripe bananas mashed( mash just two, the banana half is for decorating and should be halved by length)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried orange zest
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Add mashed banana and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, mix almond flour, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, orange zest, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the first bowl while stirring delicately.
- Grease a pan with some more melted butter, then pour the butter.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot, then correctly position the trivet.
- Place your pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 45 minutes, then quickly release the pressure.
- Let your loaf cool before removing it from the pan.