The perfect breakfast to kick off your day with plenty of energy: try this quick banana bread warm with your morning coffee and you’ll soon get addicted.
Baking is always a long process, but with the help of your Instant Pot it becomes accessible and feasible even during a busy week. Use only ripe bananas for a better result!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup melted butter
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix butter and sugar.
- Add whisked eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas.
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the first bowl while stirring delicately.
- Grease a pan with some more melted butter, then pour the butter.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot, then correctly position the trivet.
- Place your pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 45 minutes, then quickly release the pressure.
- Let your loaf cool before removing it from the pan.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!