Homemade orange jam is made with simple ingredients, it has a lot of flavor, just put on the toast and enjoy the delightful taste.
Instant Pot Orange Jam using Sugar Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 5 pounds
- 2 pounds oranges
- 60 ml water
- 2.8 lb sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- salt to taste
- Put the oranges in an instant pot.
- Add sugar and stir until the fruit becomes juiced.
- Add water and salt stir it frequently till it boils.
- Cover with the lid adjusting the valve in sealing position.
- Cook on manual “High” for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Remove the lid and again bring to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir frequently till it reaches gelling point.
- For determining the temperature of gelling point use candy thermometer.
- Seal in sterilized jars and put in refrigerator for longer use.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks