Homemade orange jam is made with simple ingredients, it has a lot of flavor, just put on the toast and enjoy the delightful taste.
- 2 pounds oranges
- 60 ml water
- 2.8 lb sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- salt to taste
- Put the oranges in an instant pot.
- Add sugar and stir until the fruit becomes juiced.
- Add water and salt stir it frequently till it boils.
- Cover with the lid adjusting the valve in sealing position.
- Cook on manual “High” for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Remove the lid and again bring to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir frequently till it reaches gelling point.
- For determining the temperature of gelling point use candy thermometer.
- Seal in sterilized jars and put in refrigerator for longer use.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.