Homemade orange marmalade is made with only 3 simple ingredients!
No more hours in the kitchen. Thanks to this Instant Pot recipe, you can have a delicious spread in less than 20 minutes.
Serve with your favorite bread or refrigerate for later.
Do I have to peel the oranges?
Personally I chop and peel the oranges, but it's up to you.
Instant Pot Jam Recipes
Instant Pot Orange Jam
- 2 pounds oranges
- 60 ml water
- 2.8 lb sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- salt pinch
- Press "saute" and put the oranges in the Instant Pot
- Add sugar and stir until the fruit becomes juiced.
- Add water and salt stir it frequently till it boils.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, press "saute" and bring to boil while stirring.
- Let is cool and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂