Cheesecake came from Greek cuisine (I know you didn’t know that…), and it’s a great dessert you can make using your Instant Pot or any other pressure cooker.
When I crave for something sweet, this is one of my favorite options.
- 1 cup graham crackers crushed
- 3 tbsp butter
- pinch salt
- 16 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour, all purpose
- 1 tsp vanilla extract pure
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 egg
- Cool whip for garnishing
- strawberries chopped,for garnishing
- At first, grease the pan. Take a bowl and add graham crackers, butter and salt in it.
- Mix until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Spread the above mixture on the bottom and up side of pan evenly, let freeze for 20 minutes.
- Take a large bowl and mix sugar, cream cheese, sour cream and flour in it till it becomes fluffy.
- Beat salt and vanilla together and further add eggs.
- Beat until well combined and pour this batter on the top of the crust.
- Pour 1½ cups of water into the instant pot and place trivet in the bottom.
- Fold large piece of foil to make a long sling and place it in the instant pot.
- Lock the lid and select “Manual” at “High Pressure”.
- Set the time for 35 minutes and allow pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the cake from instant pot and let cool for about 1 hour.
- At last cover the pan with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!