One of the most favorite and cherished fall-time bread for your dinning table.
This delicious, moist and aromatically spiced pumpkin bread will be a delicacy for breakfast as well as dessert.
Instant Pot Pumpkin BreadPrint Pin Rate
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- 8 ounce pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup water
- Grease and lightly flour a 6-cups Bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another large bowl, add the sugars and butter and beat until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, egg white, buttermilk and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until well combined. Place mixture into prepared pan evenly.
- With a paper towel, cover the bowl and then cover with a piece of foil loosely. With a fork, poke foil for steam to release.
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pourwater.
- Place the pan on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 55 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully, invert bread onto wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
Calories: 320kcal Carbohydrates: 69g Protein: 6g Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 64mg Sodium: 223mg Potassium: 153mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 46g Vitamin A: 4540IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 103mg Iron: 2mg