This Instant Pot bread is the perfect breakfast to kick off your day with plenty of energy!
Just try a slice of this quick pumpkin bread with your morning coffee or with a glass of milk and you’ll soon get addicted.
Baking is always a long process, but with the help of your Instant Pot, it becomes accessible and feasible even during a busy week.
Why This Recipe Works
You have a busy schedule this week but you want something moist, soft, and full of energy to kick off your day with. Don't worry! Instant Pot Pumpkin Bread is for you.
This pumpkin bread is something you must try. It is made with delicious pumpkin, flour, and brown sugar. It is very moist, and soft, and it is quite similar to a cake. The bread is full of flavor and the spices give a nice touch that breaks up all the sweetness and balances the aroma.
It is an easy, quick, and highly delicious recipe that you can prepare even in your busy week.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Bread is the perfect bread to get off your day.
Pumpkin- It is very versatile and easy to add to your diet in both sugar and savory dishes. It also adds taste and texture to the bread. Pumpkin is not just a vegetable. Its taste in the bread will addict you.
Sugar cookies- Besides its role as a sweetener, it also plays the role of coloring and bulking agent in this recipe. You can use a one-to-one substitution of honey for sugar in this bread. It is also a source of carbohydrates that makes energy at the onset of the day. If you love adding garlic cloves, I would recommend you to check my sugar cookies recipe too.
Butter- Encompass the recipe with a light and tender texture and causes your bread to rise.
Cloves- Cloves are pungent warm spices with intense flavor and aroma. It is used along with cinnamon and nutmeg in sweet dishes. They impart a good texture and taste to the recipe.
How to make
Gather your ingredients
Take sugar and butter in a bowl
Beat butter and sugar until creamy
Add 2 eggs to the bowl
Add 15 Oz mashed pumpkin and stir until smooth
In a separate bowl, take 2 cups of flour
Add baking soda, cinnamon, salt, ground cloves, and ground nutmeg to the flour
Stir and mix it
Transfer the mix to the first bowl and stir well
Put the flour paste in the baking pot
Place the baking pot in the instant pot and bake at 329F for 1 minute
When the cooking cycle is complete, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
Take out the pan and let the bread cool down a bit.
Cut into slices and serve.
How to Serve
You can serve it with a cup of coffee or with a glass of milk
You can also serve it as:
*With Instant Pot Yogurt for a complete breakfast
*With butter and maple syrup.
*With walnuts or pieces of chocolate.
*With any of these spreads:
FAQ About Instant Pot Pumpkin Bread
Can I replace the plain flour with almond flour?
Yes! Feel free to use almond flour instead of plain flour.
Can I replace the sugar?
Yes! Feel free to use brown sugar, coconut sugar, or any kind you like.
Can I use bananas instead?
Sure, but then you will get Instant Pot banana bread.
Can I make it vegan?
Yes! Instead of the butter use margarine or vegan butter (same amount).
The rest of the ingredients and cooking time stay the same.
More Bread Recipes
Instant Pot Pumpkin Bread
- ¾ cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 eggs raw
- 15 oz pumpkin paste
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cloves grounded
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg grounded
- Take butter, sugar, and eggs in a bowl. Beat sugar and butter thoroughly with eggs and make a paste. And then pumpkin paste to it.
- In a separate bowl, take flour and add salt, baking soda, and spices to it. Stir all the ingredients well in the flour.
- Transfer the flour mixture to the first bowl, and mix them well.
- The Paste for the bread is ready. Cook it in the instant pot and enjoy your bread with a cup of coffee.
- Grind sugar and butter thoroughly.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot before placing the bowl in it for baking to prevent the bread from excessive heat.
- For better taste, use the spices in a proper proportion.
- Once you prepare the bread and cook it in your Instant Pot allow it to cool completely before removing it from the baking pan. Once cooled the bread is ready for slicing and serving.