One of the most favorite and cherished fall-time bread for your dinning table.
This delicious, moist and aromatically spiced pumpkin bread will be a delicacy for breakfast as well as dessert.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Bread Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 8 ounce pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Grease and lightly flour a 6-cups Bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another large bowl, add the sugars and butter and beat until well combined.
- Add the pumpkin, eggs, egg white, buttermilk and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until well combined. Place mixture into prepared pan evenly.
- With a paper towel, cover the bowl and then cover with a piece of foil loosely. With a fork, poke foil for steam to release.
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pourwater.
- Place the pan on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 55 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the pan onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully, invert bread onto wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks