This is mouth-watering strawberry jam having sweet aroma and a taste of fresh strawberries.
Pro tip: Try use it as a topping of Instant Pot cheesecake.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tbsp cornstarch
- 1 lb fresh strawberries hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp water
- Add strawberries, lemon juice and sugar in the inner pot of instant pot.
- After 10 minutes close the lid and cook on HIGH pressure for 1 minute.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine water and cornstarch. Stir until smooth.
- Open the lid and add the cornstarch slurry in instant pot.
- Select “Sauté” and boil the mixture.
- Stir continuously until the mixture is thickened.
- Turn the instant pot off and pour the jam in a container.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.