Instant Pot Dulce de Leche is a thick and creamy caramel sauce made up of condensed milk and serves as side dish.
- 3 cans sweetened condensed milk
- Add sweetened condensed milk into jars and seal them properly.
- Add water into an instant pot and place a rack.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 40 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Remove the lid and carefully remove the jars with a pot holder.
- Let the jars to be cool and keep in the refrigerator after opened once.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.