Running out of time? Need a quickly prepared meal? You’re at the right place then! 🙂
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes are amazingly creamy, smooth, quick, easy, and will turn into your go-to mashed potatoes recipe in no time.
Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes are ideal for such special occasions and prepared in under 20 minutes!
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video
- Do I have to add water?
- What else can I add?
- How to serve?
- Can I use sweet potatoes?
- Can I store the leftovers?
- How to reheat?
- How to make Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes?
- Instant Pot Potatoes Recipes
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video
Do I have to add water?
Yes, cover the chopped potatoes completely in water before you pressure cook.
What else can I add?
You can add some shredded cheddar cheese or cream for more creamy Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes.
Add garlic powder or spices of your choice.
To make it a whole meal instead of serving as a side, add crispy cooked bacon, chopped onions, or your favorite vegetables.
You can also add this homemade Instant Pot gravy.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes serve best as a side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner or any special occastion.
You can try your dish with:
Can I use sweet potatoes?
Sure. You can also check out this Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes recipe.
Can I store the leftovers?
Potatoes don’t do well in the refrigerator but this Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes recipe is exceptional.
Keep the leftovers in an airtight container or bag to store for up to 3-4 days.
How to reheat?
You can utilize microwave, oven, or even stovetop to reheat Mashed Potatoes.
How to make Instant Pot Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes?
Gather the ingredients.
Transfer the potatoes to the instant pot and add water.
Pressure cook at high for 10 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Drain the water and set the pot to saute for a minute.
Add milk, butter, and mash the potatoes.
Mash and mix.
Dish out and serve.
Instant Pot Potatoes Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- 3 potatoes chopped
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Add water and potatoes to the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick release.
- Drain the water.
- Press "saute" and add milk, salt, pepper and butter.
- Stir well and mash the potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂