This is the best cranberry sauce ever and you an make it using your Instant Pot in only 7 minutes!
It's super easy and all you need is 3 simple ingredients.
This Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce will surely blow everyone's mind.
The Flavor is bright and you can use it for pancakes, pork loin, roast beef and many more.
In my opinion is the best cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving and any special occasion 🙂
Table of Contents
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce Recipe Video
Can I use frozen Cranberries?
Yes. For this homemade cranberry sauce you can use frozen cranberries as well. It is totally up to you and what you have at home.
Just make sure you thaw the berries before you use them.
Can I make it ahead of time?
Yes, of course. You can easily prepare the sauce before time and store it in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
What to do with the leftovers?
Well, there can be a hundred different ways in which you can utilize the leftovers.
Why does this recipe work?
- Easiest cranberry sauce recipe.
- Quick and prepared in the span of a few minutes.
- Less mess and minimum efforts required
- Perfect for Christmas and Thanksgiving
What if I want a sweeter sauce?
If you tasted it after the pressure cooker and it's not sweet enough for you, you can just add more sugar.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time.
How to make Cranberry Sauce
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Add cranberries, orange zest, orange juice to the Instant Pot.
Pour sugar on the top of all ingredients.
No need to stir!
Close the lid.
Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” or "pressure cook" at high pressure for 2 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Open the lid of the Instant Pot and stir well.
Taste the sauce and add more sugar if needed.
Pour it into a serving dish and let it chill.
Instant Pot Sauce Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
- 1 lb cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest grated
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Add cranberries, orange zest, and orange juice to the Instant Pot.
- Pour sugar on the top of all the ingredients. Do NOT stir.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid of the Instant Pot and stir well. You can add more sugar if needed.
- Pour it into a serving dish and let it chill.