A yummy sweet cranberry sauce.
The Flavor is bright and it is easy to make. You can pour this sauce on various things you like.
- 1 lb cranberries
- 1/2 tsp orange zest grated
- 1/3 cup orange juice or water
- 1 cup sugar
- Add cranberries, orange zest, orange juice or water in instant pot.
- Pour sugar on the top of all ingredients and do not stir.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 5 minutes.
- Release remaining pressure manually in short bursts.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and stir well.
- If you want the sauce to be sweeter, you can add more sugar (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Pour it into a serving dish and let it chill.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.