Here it is — the absolute best Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe!
It’s easy to make, juicy, tender, and delicious! Equally perfect for a weekend dinner or for a special occasion and holidays.
More Instant Pot pork recipes
How to make Pork Tenderloin
Gather your ingredients:
Set your Instant Pot to saute mode. Rub tenderloins all over with salt and pepper to taste, Italian herbs, and onion powder.
Brown tenderloins in the pot, turning over every 1-2 minutes.
Take out the pork. Add the water and deglaze the Instant Pot.
Add soy sauce, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and garlic to the pot and saute for 1 minute.
Place the pork back. Put the lid on in the locked position with the steam valve closed. Set to manual for 15 minutes on high pressure.
Wait for a natural pressure release and open the lid.
Transfer pork to a plate and cut.
Set in saute. Add the whisking cornstarch and thickened the sauce to a glaze.
Pour over the meat and serve.
How to serve?
Here are a few options for side dishes:
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cold water
- Turn on the Instant Pot and press saute.
- Rub tenderloins all over with salt and pepper, Italian herbs, and onion powder.
- Saute tenderloins for a few minutes until brown.
- Place the pork aside. Add the water and deglaze the Instant Pot.
- Add soy sauce, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and garlic to the Instant Pot and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the pork back to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, move the pork into a plate and cut into pieces.
- Mix the cornstarch with 4 tbsp of water and pour the slurry into the Instant Pot.
- Press saute and thickened the sauce to a glaze.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and serve 🙂