This Instant Pot Thanksgiving Orange and Cranberry Pork Roast recipe is so easy and simple.
Spend a few minutes in the preparation and let the Instant Pot do the magic for you!
It's such a beloved and cherished dish as it is so delicious, and whole-hearty.
This Instant Pot pork recipe is great for Thanksgiving, Christmas dinner, birthday or any special occasion.
How to serve
More options for side dishes:
How much of the Cranberry Sauce does this recipe make?
This recipe makes enough Cranberry Sauce for two batches of pork loin roast if you're intending to make more of it.
How to make Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Pork Loin Roast
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl, pour orange, juice, apple cider vinegar, marmalade, cranberry sauce, and mix.
Take pork loin roast, season it with salt, black pepper, and oil.
Saute the instant pot for 5 minutes, add oil, and transfer the pork.
Once the pork becomes brownish, dish it out and spread the previously prepared cranberry sauce mix.
Place a fryer basket in the instant pot and transfer the cooked pork.
Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and air fry at 375F for an hour.
Dish out and serve hot.
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Orange and Cranberry Pork Roast
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 oz marmalade
- 3 oz cranberry sauce
- 3 lb pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a bowl, mix together orange, juice, apple cider vinegar, marmalade and cranberry sauce.
- Season the pork loin roast with salt, black pepper, and oil.
- Press "saute" and add oil.
- Saute pork for a few minutes on each side until brown.
- Take out the pork, place inside a bowl that fit your Instant Pot and spread the cranberry mixture.
- Place a the air fryer basket in the Instant Pot and place the bowl with the pork inside.
- Cover the pot with an air fryer lid and air fry at 375 °F for an hour.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂