A yummy fragrant soup with hint of mushrooms in it. The taste is out of the world and its aroma will make you crave for it.
- 12 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 3 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 sprig parsley
- 3 tbsp sherry (not cooking sherry)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter and let it melt.
- Add in onions and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining butter, mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add in chicken broth, sherry, salt and parsley.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and switch knob to sealing and press cancel.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally switching the knob to venting.
- Open the lid and remove parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.