This exotic butternut squash soup is very delightful and full of nutrition’s the addition of butternut in it makes it even more tasty.
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 large butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp curry powder see note
- 1/2 tsp ginger root grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Once it is heated, add olive oil in it.
- Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in butternut squash, stock, apple cider, seasoning and give a stir.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Take an immersion blender and puree the soup.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks