Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup Recipe is velvety and flavorful while being keto.
It's quick and easy to make, healthy and perfect for keto diet.
Quick and easy to cook, yet its aroma and taste are so delightful.
Appreciate a warm bowl of soup that preferences like comfort food with no guilt. 😉
This is a great alternative for the simple yet tasty Instant Pot Aloo Gobi.
Table of Contents
Is it healthy?
Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup is a perfect guilt-free dish to boost your health.
It's so easy to prepare and full of tasty natural flavors.
Plus, cauliflower contains lots of amazing health benefits:
- Low calories
- Low in fat, sodium, sugar
- High in dietary fiber
- High in vitamin C and rich in other vitamins & minerals
How to serve?
Well, actually fun is when we decide what to serve the Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup with all of the toppings.
Since the Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup is rich and velvety yet has a lovely neutral flavor, you can get as conventional or as insane with the garnishes as you need.
It quite often works out totally flavorfully, so you can serve it with simply traditional Baked Potatoes toppings, or get somewhat insane for greater energy during supper.
- Cheddar cheese
- Crumbled bacon
- Chives or green onions
- Sour cream
- Broccoli crowns
- Chopped onions
- Parmesan cheese
- Chopped Chicken or other meat
- Grilled onions, peppers, or mushrooms
How can I make the Soup more creamy?
Well, what you can do is get a blender and some cream cheese.
Mix the cream cheese with Cauliflower when it's been blended in with the broth.
Blend the soup with the blender that's how cream cheddar assists with making the soup smooth as well as adds a profundity of flavor and extravagance to the soup.
Can I add cheese?
Sure! For step-by-step and video guide, check this Instant Pot Cauliflower Cheese Soup.
How to make
Gather the ingredients.
Now take Instant pot and select Saute for 5 minutes. Add butter into the Instant Pot.
Add all the onions and mince garlic into the Instant Pot.
Now, add cauliflower to the pot.
Add chicken broth and all the spices.
Cover the lid and set the Instant Pot to High Pressure for 8 minutes.
Do a quick release.
Add shredded Cheese.
Add cream into the Instant Pot and mix well.
Pour all the mixture into a blender, and blend.
After blending pour it back into the pot and let it simmer.
Dish out your toothsome Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup, and enjoy with some extra seasoning.
Instant Pot healthy soup recipes
Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
- 3 lb cauliflower florets
- 6 garlic cloves
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut cauliflower into florets
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes until golden.
- Add cauliflower, chicken broth and salt and pepper.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add cheddar and cream cheese.
- Blend the mixture (You can use immersion blender or blender).
- Let the blended mixture simmer in the Instant Pot.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂