It is a rich creamy soup. Its texture is velvety smooth. You can add different flavors in it according to your choice and enjoy it.
- 3 lb cauliflower florets
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese grated
- Firstly, chop the cauliflower to more smaller pieces.
- Now add cauliflower, onion, garlic, chicken broth, pepper and salt to instant pot.
- Now cook on High pressure for about 8 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and the cheddar and cream cheese. Now use an immersion blender and blend the soup till it becomes velvety in texture.
- Serve hot and garnish with anything you like and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.