If you are looking for an easy, quick, and pocket-friendly recipe for the party then worry not!
Instant Pot Ground Turkey is of minimal expense meat & also lower in fat than ground beef so that you can have a decent supper with no guilts.
All you have to do is to dump in everything and Saute!
This ground turkey recipe will leave to wonder how can a simple dish like this taste so good 🙂
Instant Pot Ground Turkey Recipe Video
What is special about this Instant Pot Ground Turkey?
- It is quick and tempting all at once!
- Amazingly convenient, just dump and go.
- Leftovers can be easily reheated for another day.
- So inexpensive and pocket-friendly to prepare in bulk.
- Easy to customize in whatever you want to.
- On top of that, it's healthy for everyone.
How to serve
Enjoy it as is as a low-carb meal or serve with:
Can I store it?
Yes, store in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You can also freeze it for up to 1 month.
How to avoid the burn message?
Add tomato sauce on top of the ground meat in order to avoid the burn notice.
What else can I add?
Try the recipe with ground chicken or ground beef.
Take notice of the time, it may vary.
How to make Instant Pot Ground Turkey?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute your instant pot for 5 minutes, add ground turkey, oil, and garlic.
Once the meat turns a bit whitish, add spices.
Add whatever veggies you want, tomato sauce, a cup of corn, and mix.
Let it heat for some time, keep stirring meanwhile.
Dish out & serve 🙂
More Ground Meat Recipes
Instant Pot Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup carrots and peas
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add ground turkey and garlic and mix.
- Once the turkey turns a bit white, add salt, pepper, cumin, and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables, corn and tomato sauce, and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂