You can choose whatever seasoning you like and even invent new ones by mixing your favorite spices. Just arrange it all on one tray and let your guests serve themselves with what they like the most for a fun night together!
Instant Pot Shrimp Boil
- 1 ½ lb shrimps
- 1 lb smoked sausage chopped
- 2 cups water
- 5 small potatoes chopped
- 3 ears corn chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp old bay seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Place potatoes and onion into your Instant Pot and add water, bay leaves and old seasoning.
- Cook at high pressure for about 3 minutes, then quickly release the steam.
- Add sausages, corn, shrimps and salt.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Serve your platter with lemon slices.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!