This is an amazing dish to have it as your main course. You can enjoy its amazing taste while having it with your family.
Instant Pot Mushroom Risotto Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion diced
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup rice
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter, onion, garlic and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, thyme and rice.
- Lose the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid and stir in remaining butter and spinach.
- Add peas and parmesan and cook for 2 minutes and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.