This pressure cooker honey garlic chicken takes just 22 minutes to cook and still it has a rich taste and an amazing sauce!
If you don’t have chicken broth, you can use 1/3 cup of water instead. Just taste the sauce before.
If you are into chicken, you really should check these air fryer chicken nuggets from my friend at Carmy.
How to serve
You can serve this Instant Pot honey garlic chicken recipe with anything you like. Some examples:
Instant Pot chicken recipes
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- Set the Instant Pot to saute and add canola oil.
- Saute chicken on both sides until brown.
- In a bowl, mix chicken broth, soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic powder.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Combine cornstarch and water and stir in to the Instant Pot.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂