This pressure cooker honey garlic chicken takes just 15 minutes to cook and comes out moist and full of flavor!
Sweet and spicy chicken with is delicious sauce, which make a complete meal serve on a bed of rice. A great healthy pressure cooker dinner, that the whole family can enjoy.
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. honeys
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2- cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- Combine the soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic powder.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté and add 1-2 Tablespoons canola oil to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook until about 4-5 minutes on each sides , then turn off the Instant Pot.
- Add the honey garlic sauce.
- Place the lid, select "manual" and increase time to 12 minutes.
- Quick release. Remove lid. Press sauté.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water. Stir into the honey garlic chicken mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with rice and sesame seeds if desired