These Instant Pot Chicken Ttacos are fast, easy and delicious at the same time.
A perfect meal to have it as a snack. It is a great pleasure to everyone. The mango salsa is just amazing.
If you like this recipe, you should try making the Instant Pot Chicken Fajitas.
- 3 chicken breast
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 corn tortillas 20 seconds microwaved
- 1 mango diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 onion diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and mix ingredients of mango salsa in it.
- Add water and chicken to instant pot and close the lid.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 3 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of instant pot.
- Drain water and shred chicken, place it back in instant pot.
- Toss shredded chicken with salt, honey and sriracha.
- Add this chicken in tortillas and serve with mango salsa on the top.