This dish can fulfill all of your appetite with its delicious and special taste.
It a great option for Thanksgiving, when you want to make something fast and tasty.
You can always go with the paleo version of this recipe.
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound grass-fed whole chicken neck and giblet removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, mix together rosemary and spices. Rub the chicken with the spice mixture generously.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Saute”. Add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Cook at high pressure for 30 more minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and place chicken onto a cutting board for about 10 minutes before carving.
- With a sharp knife, cut chicken into desires sized pieces and serve.