A delicious and tempting roasted duck recipe which is really easy to prepare.
This aromatic and buttered roasted duck recipe will be a festive favorite for your Christmas dinner table.
Instant Pot Roasted Duck Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 43 minutes
Total Time: 58 minutes
- 1 (3½-pound) wild duck
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon halved
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- With a fork, prick the skin of duck.
- Season the body and cavity of duck with salt and black pepper evenly.
- Stuff the cavity of duck with lemon halves and rosemary sprigs and tie up the legs together.
- Place the butter in Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the duck and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until browned from all sides.
- Press “Cancel” and remove grease from pot.
- Add broth into Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the duck onto a cutting board.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and serve.
Jaime's tip (Optional): Put it under the broiler after cooking for a better taste.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks