The quail is popular for protein rich diet and always adds unique flavor to your meal.
You can make it in your Instant Pot easily and get a delicious main dish.
You can make up to 4 quails in a 6-quart Instant Pot or up to 6 quails in an 8-quart Pot.
How to serve?
Orange slices, fresh salad and one of these side dishes:
Instant Pot Holiday Recipes
Instant Pot Quail
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 whole quails
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ yellow onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Press "saute" and add bacon.
- Saute bacon for 2 minutes per side. Once done, take it out and keep aside.
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- Season quails with salt and pepper.
- Place the quails in the Instant Pot and saute on each side until brown.
- Add onion, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Warp with bacon, serve and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂