A healthy buffalo chicken dip that is protein-rich.
This chicken dip will be a great choice for game day or party appetizer.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 lb frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place the chicken breast and water.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, add the yogurt, cottage cheese, hot sauce, dried herbs, spices, salt and black pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to broiler.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and drain the water from pot.
- Immediately with a hand mixer, shred the chicken.
- Select “Sauté” and stir in the cheese mixture.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Press “Cancel” and transfer the chicken mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and broil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks