Do you need an original idea for your next Asian-style dinner with your friends? Try these chicken wings as an appetizer that will win everyone over!
Quick and easy to make in your Instant Pot, this recipe can also be prepared using different sauces and flavors to create every time a different dish to impress your guests.
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp suger
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pour soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, sriracha sauce, sliced onion and black pepper into your Instant Pot.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until onion becomes tender.
- Add your chicken wings and mix well.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes, then release the steam naturally.
- Press “Sauté” again, add cornstarch, stir to thicken the sauce and cook for 2 more minutes, until you reach the desired texture.
- Serve your chicken wings hot and topped with their sauce.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!