Do you need an original idea for your next Asian-style dinner with your friends? Try these Instant Pot chicken wings as an appetizer that will win everyone over!
Quick and easy to make in your Instant Pot, this recipe can also be prepared using different sauces and flavors to create every time a different dish to impress your guests.
How to make crispy chicken wings
If you don’t have any of those, feel free to use the oven instead.
If you like this recipe, check out the Instant Pot Chicken Tenders.
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp suger
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pour soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, sriracha sauce, sliced onion and black pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add Chicken wings to the sauce and marinated for 1 hour.
- Put the chicken wings with the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- After cooking ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Serve your chicken wings hot with your favorite sauce!