Do you need an original idea for your next Asian-style dinner with your friends? Try these chicken wings as an appetizer that will win everyone over!
Instant Pot BBQ Asian-Style Chicken Wings Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp suger
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pour soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, garlic, sriracha sauce, sliced onion and black pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add Chicken wings to the sauce and marinated for 1 hour.
- Put the chicken wings with the sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- After cooking ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Serve your chicken wings hot with your favorite sauce!
Optional: If you want the wings to be grilled, before serving you can broil them in the oven at 375 F˚ for 10 minutes. if you want your BBQ Wings to be grilled. After the cooking Instant Pot release the pressure immediately and place in a 375 F˚ oven and cook for 10 more minutes
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks