There are times when simplest is best and that is the case here which makes this dish
attractive to cook.
Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup tomatoes peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- to taste pepper
- to taste salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except tomatoes and make small-sized balls from the mixture.
- Put the olive oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the meat balls and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.