This Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs recipe is a perfect, healthy, and quick weeknight meal.
When you don't have time for something complicated but still want to add a homemade meal.
Simple recipe using only 5 ingredients and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
These Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs have always been a hit in my kitchen.
Table of Contents
- Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs Recipe Video
- Can I use frozen chicken?
- Can I use store-bought tomato sauce?
- What can I use other than tomato sauce?
- How to serve
- What else can I add to the meatballs?
- Can I use ground turkey instead?
- How to make Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs
- Instant Pot Meatball recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs
Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs Recipe Video
Can I use frozen chicken?
Yes. Please note that when cooking with frozen ingredients, always increase the cooking time by 50%.
So if the cooking time for fresh ground chicken is 4 minutes, cook the frozen ground chicken for 6 minutes.
Can I use store-bought tomato sauce?
Sure. You can buy one or make your own using this Instant Pot tomato Sauce recipe.
What can I use other than tomato sauce?
Choose what you prefer! Some of the ideas other than tomato Sauce are:
How to serve
Alone drizzled with Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing at a potluck or anyway you want.
Some options for side dishes:
Looking for more? Check out What to Serve With Chicken Meatballs for 20 amazing side dish ideas.
What else can I add to the meatballs?
Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs recipe is a versatile recipe. Here are some ingredients you can add to the meatball mix to get an even better flavor:
Can I use ground turkey instead?
Yes. You can use ground turkey instead of ground chicken and get a great results using exactly the same instructions and cooking times.
If you have ground turkey you can also try this Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf recipe.
How to make Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take a bowl and add ground chicken to it.
Add salt, black pepper, melted butter, and minced garlic cloves.
Mix the ground chicken and make small balls out of it.
Now take your Instant Pot, Saute it for 5 minutes, and pour olive oil.
Add meatballs to the Instant Pot and let them become brown.
Now add tomato sauce.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 6 minutes.
When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release (or for at least 20 minutes).
Dish out and serve hot.
Feel free to garnish with Italian seasoning.
Instant Pot Meatball recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix together ground chicken, garlic, butter salt and pepper.
- Create small balls and place aside.
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot and press "saute".
- Saute the chicken meatballs on each side until brown.
- Add tomato sauce and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂