This Instant Pot Pulled Pork is a delicious, mouth-watering, tender, and juicy recipe you can make easily.
Have an exotic taste and aroma using this simple Instant Pot recipe.
Smokey, delicate, and overflowing with flavor right now pot pulled pork is the ideal shredded pork to bring along or to make all through summer to get away from the warmth.
Table of Contents
Instant Pot Pulled Pork recipe video
Side dish ideas
Serve this recipe as a high-protein main dish with
Or simply sandwich with a fresh salad.
Need more ideas? Check out What To Serve With Pulled Pork for 15 tasty recipes.
What to do with the leftovers?
Heat up the leftovers in a skillet and fry an egg on top…
OMG so yummy, simply top it with green onions and cilantro, rethink breakfast!
How to serve shredded pork
I ordinarily eat pork carnitas tacos with diced white onion, cilantro and cotija cheese.
You an also check the Best Substitutes for Cotija Cheese for more options.
You can use it to make other Instant Pot Pork Recipes.
Just like these baked pork ribs, this recipe is incredible served over rice with a pleasant sauce on top.
- Cut the pork into more modest pieces instead of cooking it as one huge piece, the meat will cook faster and be more delicate.
- I ensure my pork is boneless, that way I can cut it without any problem.
- I cut it into 4 huge lumps, presently I cut it considerably more modest and discover the meat is more delicate and I needn't bother with enormous strings of meat so cutting it more modest is currently my go-to strategy.
Which kind of pork should I opt for?
You need to utilize a marbled piece of pork, you ought to have the option to see the fat on it, extra-lean pork will taste dry particularly on the off chance that you crisp it.
For this Instant Pot shredded pork recipe, stay away from lean pork cleaves that are ordinarily the "white" meat of pork and you'll need a fattier slice to guarantee the pork stays delicious.
Furthermore, has more flavor the "dim" meat of pork is the thing that you're hoping to utilize.
You'll be searching for something marked pork shoulder or pork butt.
Can I use beef?
Yes. You can use beef chuck roast and follow the same instructions. You can also go for this Instant Pot Shredded Beef recipe.
Can I make my pork crispy?
On the off chance that you attempting to make your pork crispy, place it on a baking sheet under the broiler for 5-10 minutes.
In case you're doing only a part or two you can do it with a skillet on the oven.
Can I use the air fryer instead?
Yes. For full recipe and video, check out Air Fryer Pulled Pork.
How to make
Gather your ingredients:
In a bowl mix brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin.
Season pork with this mixture on all sides and set aside.
Take another bowl and whisk together apple cider vinegar, bbq sauce, 1 cup broth.
Turn on the instant pot and select sauté. Heat the oil.
Once the oil is heated add pork in the instant pot and sauté for 5 minutes.
Remove the meat to a plate.
Turn off the instant pot and add the remaining broth in it to deglaze.
Add pork again in the instant pot.
Add liquid mixture from the bowl to the instant pot.
Close the lid of the instant pot.
Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 50 minutes.
When cooking time is complete wait for a natural release for 10 minutes and then do a quick release and open the lid.
Remove meat from Instant Pot and shred.
Stir it with bbq sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
More Pork recipes
Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 3 lb pork roast boneless and cubed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup BBQ sauce divided
- 1 ¼ cup chicken broth
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and cumin.
- Season pork with this mixture on all sides.
- On another bowl, whisk together cider vinegar, ¼ cup bbq sauce, and 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Turn on the Instant Pot, select saute and add oil.
- Once oil is heated, add pork and saute for a few minutes until brown.
- Take out the pork and place aside.
- Press "cancel" and add the remaining broth to deglaze the bottom.
- Add the pork and the liquid mixture.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 50 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Once done, open the lid and take out the meat.
- Shred the Pork.
- Stir with remaining bbq sauce and serve 🙂