This is a delicious, mouth-watering, tender and juicy meal to have. Have an exotic taste and aroma is out of the world. you can also have it as a filling in your burgers too.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 lb pork roast boneless and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups BBQ sauce divided
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Take a bowl and add brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin.
- Mix well to combine.
- Season pork with this mixture on all sides and set aside.
- Take another bowl and whisk together apple cider vinegar, bbq sauce, 1 cup broth.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Once oil is heated add pork in the instant pot and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Once done remove pork in a plate.
- Turn of the instant pot and add remaining broth in it to deglaze.
- Add pork again in the instant pot.
- Add liquid mixture from the bowl in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 40 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release afterwards.
- Remove meat from instant pot and shred.
- Stir it with bbq sauce.
- Serve with anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.