This Instant Pot Pulled Pork is a delicious, mouth-watering, tender and juicy recipe to have.
Have an exotic taste and aroma using this simple Instant Pot recipe.
How to serve?
Serve this Instant Pot Shredded Pork recipe as a high-protein main dish with quinoa and fresh salad, or make the perfect sandwich. Don’t forget the coleslaw…
How to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork
Gather your ingredients:
In a bowl mix brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin.
Season pork with this mixture on all sides and set aside.
Take another bowl and whisk together apple cider vinegar, bbq sauce, 1 cup broth.
Turn on the instant pot and select sauté. Heat the oil.
Once oil is heated add pork in the instant pot and sauté for 5 minutes.
Remove the meat to a plate. Turn off the instant pot and add the remaining broth in it to deglaze.
Add pork again in the instant pot.
Add liquid mixture from the bowl in the instant pot.
Close the lid of the instant pot and set valve to sealing. Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 40 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes. Do a quick release.
Remove meat from instant pot and shred.
Stir it with bbq sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 lb pork roast boneless and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups BBQ sauce divided
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and cumin.
- Season pork with this mixture on all sides.
- Take another bowl and whisk together apple cider vinegar, bbq sauce and 1 cup of broth.
- Turn on the Instant Pot, select saute and add oil.
- Once oil is heated, add pork and saute for a few minutes until brown.
- Take out the pork and place aside.
- Press "cancel" and add the remaining broth to deglaze the bottom.
- Add the pork and the liquid mixture (second bowl).
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 40 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick release and open the lid.
- Remove the meat from Instant Pot and shred.
- Stir with bbq sauce and serve 🙂