Instant Pot Pork Chops and Rice is a flavorful, easy one-pot meal that you can prepare in less than 15 minutes.
Perfect for quick weeknight dinners and meal preparation.
- Why is this recipe so special?
- Recipe Video
- Which kind of pork chops should I go for?
- How to store?
- What rice to use?
- How can I reheat my recipe?
- What can I do to make my pork crispy?
- How to make
- Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Instant Pot One Pot Meals with rice
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Rice
Why is this recipe so special?
A simple one-pot dinner, juicy pork chops, and perfectly cooked rice.
Flavorful dish, and you can choose if you want it spicy or not and adjust the seasoning to suit your preferences.
All you need are affordable and inexpensive ingredients you already have at home!
Which kind of pork chops should I go for?
You can use your favorite one without any problem there are so many different cuts of pork chops out there.
Note one thing though, the thicker the cut of pork chop the less likely it will be to overcook.
How to store?
Wait for it to cool down to room temperature then you can place room them in an airtight food-safe container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
What rice to use?
How can I reheat my recipe?
To reheat, place your leftovers in a microwave-safe plate or dish with a loose-fitting cover on it and then microwave.
What can I do to make my pork crispy?
If you decide to make your pork crispy, place it on a baking sheet under the broiler for 5-10 minutes.
In case you're doing only a part or two you can do it with a skillet on the oven.
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Saute the pot for 5 minutes, add oil & previously chopped onions.
After stirring for some time, add white rice.
And a cup of water so your rice doesn't get burned.
A teaspoon of salt.
Let's now add the pork chop cuts to the instant pot.
Add some mixed frozen veggies to the rice and set the pot to High pressure for 5 minutes.
Do a Natural Release, take the pork chops out, and mix the rice with vegetables.
Dish out & enjoy a delicious quick meal 🙂
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot One Pot Meals with rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add onion and saute until golden.
- Add rice, water and salt and stir well.
- Add pork chops and frozen vegetables on top. No need to stir.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and take out the pork chops.
- Mix the vegetables with the rice.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂