Looking for a tasty recipe for your Instant Pot Air Fryer? This turkey meatloaf is a great option!
With just a few seasonings and spices, this Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf recipe is an amazing option for Thanksgiving or any other special dinner.
Moist and juicy main dish that the whole family gonna like 🙂
Table of Contents
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf Recipe Video
- Can I add more vegetables?
- What kind of toppings can I add?
- Can I store the leftovers?
- Can I use beef instead of chicken?
- Do I have to use Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid?
- How to serve?
- Do I really need to add breadcrumbs?
- What else can I add to my recipe?
- How to make Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf
- What to do with leftovers?
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
- Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf
Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf Recipe Video
Can I add more vegetables?
Sure! You feel free to cook this Instant Pot Turkey meatloaf with lots of vegetables as they add flavor, nutrients, and sweetness. Some ideas:
What kind of toppings can I add?
- Chilly sauce.
- Throw in a bay leaf and garlic clove for extra flavor too.
- A good handful of fresh parsley.
Can I store the leftovers?
Refrigerate cooled leftover meatloaf in a covered container for up to 4 days.
Can I use beef instead of chicken?
If you want to try the recipe with beef then go ahead and try this Instant Pot Meatloaf recipe.
Do I have to use Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid?
Yes. For this recipe you need to use Air Fryer lid or any similar appliance. If you don't have one, you can make one of the meatloaf recipes above instead 🙂
How to serve?
For another serving idea you can try this meatloaf with crackers recipe by Pip and Ebby.
If you don’t have breadcrumbs, or just don’t want to use them in your meatloaf, you will need to replace them with eggs or oats as we've utilized egg.
Breadcrumbs are typically used as a binding agent for your meatloaf, and without them, the meat might fall apart.
What else can I add to my recipe?
- Substitute about 1 cup of finely grated carrot or potato for a small portion of the meat.
- Use breadcrumbs.
- Overmixing can result in a dense meatloaf. Mix the meatloaf gently but thoroughly.
- Replace the topping mixture with some barbecue sauce.
You can also use the smoker instead of the Instant Pot and make a Smoked Meatloaf.
How to make Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf
Gather all the ingredients.
Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
Add in some tomato sauce.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Take ANOTHER bowl and settle in the mixture.
Cover the bowl with foil and place it in the Instant Pot and cover with Air Fryer lid.
Set the Instant pot to BAKE at 375 F for 25 minutes.
Now remove the foil and in some tomato ketchup.
Set the pot to Bake AGAIN at 375 F for 50 minutes.
Cover with Air Fryer lid.
Remove the lid and take out the bowl.
Cut into desirable pieces and enjoy 🙂
What to do with leftovers?
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf
- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can corn and green peas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- In a bowl, mix together turkey, egg, onion, corn and green peas, tomato sauce, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a smaller bowl that fits your Instant Pot.
- Cover the bowl with foil and place at the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the Air Fryer Lid and “Bake” at 375 F° for 25 minutes.
- Open the lid and remove the foil.
- Add ketchup on top. (no need to place back the foil)
- Close the lid again and “Bake” at 375 F° for 50 more minutes.
- Open the lid, Cut the meatloaf into slices and serve 🙂