Most people consider carnitas tasteless, but this Instant Pot pork carnitas recipe offers you perfectly tasteful carnitas due to its combination with lemon and orange juice.
Delicious pork recipe you can make in your Instant Pot in only 20 minutes!
Which pork cut to use?
How to serve?
Serve these carnitas in burritos, burrito bowls, tacos or corn tortillas.
Similar recipes you gonna like
How to make Instant Pot Carnitas
Gather your ingredients:
Season the pork with salt, pepper and garlic.
Press “saute”, heat the oil and add the pork.
Saute the pork for a few minutes on each side.
Add the lemon and orange juices and set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 15 minutes.
Once done, do a quick release.
Shred the pork.
Top with orange and lemon slices and serve in a salad, taco or as is.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound pork meat boneless and cubed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon jucied
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Select saute and add olive oil.
- Season the pork with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Saute pork for 3 minutes on both sides until brown.
- Add orange and lemon juice and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and shred the pork.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂