The Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl is packed with flavor and super easy to cook!
It’s so delicious and the best part is, everything cooks right in the Instant Pot in only 10 minutes!
This better-than-take-out burrito bowl is going to become your family favorite!
Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl recipe video
What kind of rice should I use?
For this Instant Pot burrito bowl recipe, I’m using plain jasmine rice.
How to serve?
You can serve this magical Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl with some veggies on the side and some black beans with Mexican cheese on the top.
What can I use for toppings?
This recipe is so versatile.
Adding plenty of produce will add loads of color, texture, and nutrition to this chicken burrito bowl.
- Jalapeno or Serrano peppers (fresh or pickled)
How to make Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl
Gather the ingredients.
Add Taco seasoning to the Instant Pot.
Add half a cup of Chicken broth keep the other half that we’ll be adding in a minute.
Now add the chicken breasts pieces.
Add rice to the Instant Pot.
Now add the left of chicken broth.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 10 minutes.
Do a QUICK RELEASE.
Dish out the meal.
Add in some toppings and here you go!
Your Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl is ready to be served 🙂
Instant Pot recipes you gonna like
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth divided
- 1 lb chicken breasts small pieces
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup Mexican cheese grated, for serving
- 5 oz chili peppers chopped, for serving
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves chopped, for serving
- 1 cup canned black beans for serving
- 1 cup salsa for serving
- Add taco seasoning to the Instant pot.
- Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Add in the chicken breasts pieces and mix well.
- Add the rice and another 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve with black beans, chili peppers, salsa and cheese 🙂