Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth divided
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 5 ounce green chilies chopped
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves chopped
Add taco seasoning, ¼ cup broth, chicken into the instant pot.
Toss it to combine.
Add rice, remaining chicken broth in it.
Close the lid of the instant pot.
Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
Open the lid of the instant pot, garnish and serve.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!