This instant pot burrito bowl are great in taste. They fulfil your cravings. The chicken is tender and juicy.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth divided
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 5 ounce green chilies chopped
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves chopped
- Add taco seasoning, ¼ cup broth, chicken into the instant pot.
- Toss it to combine.
- Add rice, remaining chicken broth in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot, garnish and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.