This instant pot pork chileverde is healthy, tender, savory and juicy. It has an equisetic taste and its aroma is out of the world. If you’ll make it, everyone will love it.
Instant Pot Pork Chile Verde Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cups tomatoes chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 3 cups sweet potatoes diced
- 2 lb pork meat
- 1/2 cup broth
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add all ingredients in it, leaving broth and cilantro.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add broth and cilantro and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks