Healthy, tender, savory, and juicy all at once!
Instant Pot Chile Verde has an equisetum taste and its aroma is out of the world. If you’ll make it, everyone will love it.
Mexican pork stew comes out tender and flavorful in your Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot Chile Verde Recipe Video
- What is Instant Pot Chile Verde?
- Why use an Instant Pot?
- How to Serve?
- What else can I add?
- Which Pork should I use?
- Can I cook Chile Verde ahead of time?
- Is it healthy?
- Can I add more spices?
- How to make Instant Pot Chile Verde?
- Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Instant Pot Pork Chile Verde
Instant Pot Chile Verde Recipe Video
What is Instant Pot Chile Verde?
Instant Pot Chile Verde is a Mexican-influenced dish, popular in the American Southwest.
Why use an Instant Pot?
Chile Verde usually requires many steps to get it prepared from scratch to hot-on-the-table.
Whereas with an Instant Pot, all the flavors that usually take hours to come together are perfection in just half an hour.
How to Serve?
Serve with rice and beans or as tacos.
Or serve over with:
What else can I add?
Almost anything you like.
Which Pork should I use?
You may use several different types of pork, I suggest using pork shoulder, pork loin or a pork sirloin.
Can I cook Chile Verde ahead of time?
This dish freezes well and can be made 3-4 days in advance of serving.
Is it healthy?
This Instant Pot Chile Verde itself is naturally gluten-free and low-carb, so feel free to serve it however your dietary needs require.
Can I add more spices?
When it comes to the heat in this recipe, it comes from using three different types of chile peppers that vary in strength and flavor.
You can have experiments according to your own taste.
Let us know also in the comments how did it go!
How to make Instant Pot Chile Verde?
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Take your instant pot and select Saute for 3 minutes.
Now dump all the ingredients in it except for cilantro and broth.
When the pork becomes whitish, add broth and cilantro.
Add broth to the Instant Pot.
And some fresh Cilantro also.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 20 minutes and cover it.
Do a Quick Release.
Dish out & serve.
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 cup butternut squash
- 3 cup green tomatoes chopped
- 2 lb pork loin
- 1/2 cup broth
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Press "saute" and add olive oil.
- Add garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add butternut squash, green tomatoes and pork and sautr for 3 more minutes.
- Add broth and cilantro, stir and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂