This instant pot pork chileverde is healthy, tender, savory and juicy. It has an equisetic taste and its aroma is out of the world. If you’ll make it, everyone will love it.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 cups tomatoes chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 3 cups sweet potatoes diced
- 2 lb pork meat
- 1/2 cup broth
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add all ingredients in it, leaving broth and cilantro.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add broth and cilantro and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 20 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.