Have you ever tasted pork Chop Suey? It’s a Chinese dish usually made with bamboo shoots and water chestnuts, but it mainly consists in different kinds of vegetables paired with pork meat and udon noodles.
This pressure cooker pork chop suey is an easy recipe is perfect both for a quick lunch (even to be packed into your lunchbox) or a weeknight dinner and you can throw in all your leftovers and any veggie you find at the supermarket while coming back home.
How to upgrade?
Feel free to add any vegetables you like. Some ideas:
Instant Pot Pork Recipes
Instant Pot Pork Chop Suey
- 9 oz bean sprouts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 8 mushrooms chopped
- 6 pork steaks chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 2 onion sliced
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- Select “Sauté” and add butter.
- Add pork and saute on each side until brown (about 3 minutes).
- Add mushrooms, celery and onions and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, soy sauce and chicken stock and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release.
- Add cornstarch and salt and pepper, stir well and saute for 3 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂