Have you ever tasted pork Chop Suey? It’s a Chinese dish usually made with bamboo shoots and water chestnuts, but it mainly consists in different kinds of vegetables paired with pork meat and udon or noodles.
This easy recipe is perfect both for a quick lunch (even to be packed into your lunchbox) or a weeknight dinner and you can throw in all your leftovers and any veggie you find at the supermarket while coming back home.
- 9 oz bean sprouts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 8 mushrooms chopped
- 6 pork steaks chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 2 onion sliced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Select “Sauté” function and melt butter in your Instant Pot.
- Add your pork chops and let them brown on each side (for about 2 minutes).
- Add mushrooms, celery and onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add also bean sprouts, soy sauce and chicken stock and stir well.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally.
- Add cornstarch and adjust with salt and pepper.
- Stir well to let the sauce thicken.
- Press “Sauté” again and cook for another 3 minutes.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!