If you love roasted meat but you have never enough time to cook it, Instant Pot is the ultimate solution to your problems! Try this delicious pork dish that will directly take you to a Hawaiian beach with its smoky and exotic aromas.
With pressure cooking even the longest and most difficult traditional recipes become feasible each time you want!
- 5 lb pork shoulder
- 1 cup water
- 3 bacon slices
- 3 banana leaves
- 1 tbsp red Hawaiian coarse sea salt
- Cut your pork into three slices.
- Rub them with Hawaiian salt.
- Place your bacon slices on the bottom of your Instant Pot and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 1 minutes, until they start to fry.
- Remove bacon.
- Place each bacon slice onto a banana leaf and top it with a pork slice.
- Make 3 wraps.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot.
- Add your pork wraps.
- Cook for about 60 minutes under high pressure.
- Let the steam release manually.
- Remove your wraps and let them cool for about 15 minutes
- Shred your pork and serve with plain rice or steamed vegetables.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks