Mac n cheese is almost everyone’s favorite. No one can say no to this. It has creamy and velvety texture. The cheese melting into ones mouth is so delightful.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 16 ounce whole wheat pasta
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 12 ounce evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add cauliflower, pasta, butter, salt and 3½ cups water in the instant pot.
- Mix them well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Add in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and gently add milk.
- Stir well and add garlic powder, black pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.