Mac n cheese is almost everyone’s favorite. No one can say no to this. It has creamy and velvety texture. The cheese melting into ones mouth is so delightful.
Instant Pot Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 16 ounce whole wheat pasta
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- 12 ounce evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add cauliflower, pasta, butter, salt and 3½ cups water in the instant pot.
- Mix them well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Add in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and gently add milk.
- Stir well and add garlic powder, black pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.