This Instant Pot Tuna Casserole is comfort food that tops you off and tastes so smooth and delectable!
This super easy Instant Pot Tuna Casserole is creamy and so incredibly tasty!
Looking for an one-pot meal with pasta and protein? This recipe is for you.
It's similar to the Instant Pot Lasagna but with tuna and a different type of pasta.
- What is so special about this recipe?
- Recipe Video
- Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
- Instant Pot delicious one-pot meals
- Can I re-heat?
- Can I add other vegetables?
- What can I add instead of milk?
- What can I add instead of Tuna?
- What can I add for toppings?
- What can I use other than Mozzarella Cheese?
- Is there any substitute for Penne pasta?
- How to make
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
- Instant Pot Tuna Casserole
What is so special about this recipe?
- It takes less time than in the oven.
- No pot of boiling water to deal with.
- The tuna casserole comes out more saucy and creamy.
- The flavors seem more pronounced.
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
If you don't have one, I would recommend you go with one of the other great recipes on the blog.
Instant Pot delicious one-pot meals
Can I re-heat?
Of course, make in a bulk and freeze some for some other time.
It will keep in the cooler for a couple of days and it makes extraordinary extras to prepare in your lunch the following day.
Can I add other vegetables?
For the sake of your ease, you can likewise utilize a variety of mixed vegetables.
What can I add instead of milk?
Of course, you can utilize heavy cream or creamer instead of milk for a creamier surface and more extravagant flavor (but hey! be careful the fat calories) 😉
What can I add instead of Tuna?
Well, it's a tuna recipe but if you want to try something else you can go with Canned chicken or salmon.
What can I add for toppings?
You can add crushed potato chips on the top just to have some toppings.
What can I use other than Mozzarella Cheese?
Well, you can opt for your favorite one.
Otherwise, try using cheddar or parmesan cheese.
Is there any substitute for Penne pasta?
Yes, you can use any type of pasta you like.
If you want to try something different then you can also go with egg noodles instead of any pasta.
How to make
Get all the necessary ingredients.
Take a carrot, peel, and chop it into small cubes.
Take a potato, peel, and shred.
Get one can of Tuna and pour it out into a bowl.
Add spices and vegetables (chopped carrots and green peas) into the bowl and mix well.
Take ANOTHER bowl and get some Penne Pasta into it.
Pour some milk into the bowl containing Penne Pasta.
Take some Mozzarella Cheese, cur into pieces, and place the pieces onto the Pasta.
Now, get the mixture and place it onto the Cheese pieces.
You can add some more Mozzarella Cheese onto the top.
Add the shredded Potato onto the top to add flavor.
Cover the bowl with Aluminum Foil and put it into the Instant Pot.
Set the Instant Pot to Bake at 365 F for 25 minutes and cover with the Air Fryer Lid.
Uncover the Air Fryer Lid.
Your Instant Pot Tuna Casserole is ready to be served.
Serve, and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid recipes
Instant Pot Tuna Casserole
- 1 Carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 Potato peeled and shredded
- 1 can Tuna
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Peas
- 1 cup Penne Pasta
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Place the tuna and chuck it in a bowl.
- Add the spices, peas and carrots and mix well
- Take Penne Pasta and place into ANOTHER bowl
- Pour milk over the pasta.
- Add cheese to the bowl of Pasta.
- Take the mixture of Tuna and vegetables, and set them onto the cheese and Pasta.
- Add some more cheese on the top.
- Cover the bowl with Aluminum foil and put it into the Instant Pot.
- Cover the Instant Pot with the Air fryer Lid.
- Set to 365 °F and cook for 25 minutes.
- Open the lid, take the bowl out of the Instant Pot and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂