If you are looking for one-pot meal you can make in less than 20 minutes total - you have come to the right place 🙂
Yes, you can make perfect pasta using the Instant Pot. All you have to do is follow the exact cooking time so you can get al dente pasta each and every time.
For this recipe I'm using ground beef but feel free to use shredded chicken or ground turkey.
Table of Contents
For this recipe we area using simple ingredients you already have. Feel free to take out the chili powder or any spices you don't like.
How to serve?
Serve as is for a delicious dinner. You can add more cheese and parsley on top.
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
Instant Pot Pesto Chicken Pasta
Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta
Easy one-pot meal for pasta lovers you can make in only 20 minutes using the Instant Pot.Print Pin Rate
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoon slt shredded
- 2 teaspoon black pepper crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ cups rotini pasta
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 10 oz enchilada sauce
- 2 cups beef broth or chicken broth
- ½ cup water
- 1 can black beans
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Press saute for 10 minutes.
- Add ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder, and saute until brown.
- Add rotini pasta, chili powder, cumin, enchilada sauce, beef broth, water and black beans and stir.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid and add cheddar cheese. Stir well.
- Garnish with parsley and serve 🙂
Calories: 447kcal Carbohydrates: 32g Protein: 27g Fat: 23g Saturated Fat: 9g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 76mg Sodium: 994mg Potassium: 560mg Fiber: 6g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 622IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 131mg Iron: 4mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
1 thought on “Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta”
Great recipe. Thank you Corrie!