Looking for a healthy and easy snack? Try this Carrot Fries recipe 🙂
This time we are using the Instant Pot Air Fryer so you get crispy carrots without much oil.
You can also have them as a side dish and serve with rice or next to a burger.
Table of Contents
How to upgrade
For this carrot chips recipe I go simple, but feel free to add any other stuff you like. Some options:
Can I make it without Air Fryer Lid?
Yes. The carrots wont be crispy, but yet the taste will be wonderful.
In order to do so follow these steps:
- Pour 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Please a steamer basket inside the Instant Pot
- Cover the carrots with paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper and place them inside the steamer basket.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes
- Do a quick release and serve.
Can I add potatoes?
Sure! You can also try the this Instant Pot Potatoes and Carrots recipe.
Instant Pot Appetizers
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Carrot Fries
- 1 lb carrots peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix the carrots with oil, paprika, garlic powder and salt.
- Place the air fryer basket inside the Instant Pot.
- Place the carrots inside the basket in one layer.
- Close the lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and flip the carrots.
- Close the lid and AIR FRY at 400 °F for another 8 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂