This recipe is all about the sirloin steak cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot and can
be served with mashed potatoes.
- 1½ pound beef top sirloin steaks fat trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Put the butter and ginger in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and add beef top sirloin steaks.
- Sauté for 4 minutes until brown and add salt, black pepper and ginger powder.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out in a serving platter.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.