This recipe is all about the sirloin steak cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot and can
be served with mashed potatoes.
Instant Pot Butter Ginger Beef Steak Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1½ pound beef top sirloin steaks fat trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- Put the butter and ginger in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and add beef top sirloin steaks.
- Sauté for 4 minutes until brown and add salt, black pepper and ginger powder.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode at high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out in a serving platter.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.