A quick and easy recipe of yummy beef noodle soup! It has an amazing aroma and is a tasty option for your family.
It's similar to the swiss steak recipe, however this recipe is a stand-alone soup, which don't need any other side dish aside.
Unlike some recipes, this one is like a wine, so in the next day it would be even tastier after observing the tastes!
Table of Contents
Can I add chicken instead of beef?
Well if you are into chicken, just make this Instant Pot chicken noodle Soup instead 🙂
Can I use a different sauce?
If you are into a dairy dish, try this Instant Pot Beef and Noodles recipe.
Easy Instant Pot soup recipes
Instant Pot Potato Corn Chowder
Instant Pot Beef Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Caldo de Res (Mexican beef soup)
Instant Pot Beef Noodle Soup
A delicious and hearty meal loaded with healthy nutrients to warm you up… This soup is packed with veggies and beef and will be a hit amongst your family for sure.Print Pin Rate
- 1 ½ lb lean beef sliced or cubed
- 6 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 10 oz baby carrots
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon oil for cooking
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add the oil and cook the beef a bit on each side, till it's brown.
- Add onions and carrots, andsauté them for few minutes till they are soft.
- Add the tomatoes can, the beef broth and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Add the cooked egg noodles to the Instant Pot. Mix a bit and let the soup simmer for few minutes.
- Serve hot and season it with salt and pepper.
Calories: 318kcal Carbohydrates: 25g Protein: 31g Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 733mg Potassium: 690mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 6536IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 49mg Iron: 4mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!
9 thoughts on “Instant Pot Beef Noodle Soup”
Your directions could be more clear. Step 2 makes no sense - cook what a bit? Do you slice or cube the beef?
Sorry about that, and thanks for bringing it to my attention I used sliced beef, although you could do either. I will update the directions for clarity.
What size can of tomatoes did you use? Thanks!!
What cut of beef did you use?
It never said to remove beef after sauteed. But then u r adding back later with noodles. So i will assume to remove beef. Even though it says to “add” onion and carrots.
I'm guessing that it's beef stock and chicken stock.
Yes you are right 🙂
What is beef inventory and hen inventory
Sorry for the mistake. Actually it was beef and chicken broth.