A quick and easy recipe of yummy beef noodle soup! It has an amazing aroma and is a tasty option for your family.
It’s similar to the swiss steak recipe, however this recipe is a stand-alone soup, which don’t need any other side dish aside.
Unlike some recipes, this one is like a wine, so in the next day it would be even tastier after observing the tastes!
- 1 1/2 lb lean beef
- 6 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 10 oz baby carrots
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add the oil and cook a bit for each side, till it's brown.
- Add onions and carrots, andsauté them for few minutes till they are soft.
- Add the tomatoes can, the beef broth and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Add the cooked egg noodles to the Instant Pot. Mix a bit and let the soup simmer for few minutes.
- Serve hot and season it with salt and pepper.