It is a mouth-watering soup full of nutrition.
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- 1/2 carrot finely diced
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1½ tbsp water
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 potato cubed
- 1/2 celery rib
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 5 ounce evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to tatse
- Turn on the instant pot and select Sauté.
- Once it becomes hot, add beef and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in broth, potatoes, carrots, salt, pepper, celery, basil, parsley and garlic powder.
- Cover the lid, press the “Manual” button and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Open the lid and add evaporated milk, cornstarch slurry and cheese. Stir well.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks