Everybody loves Cheeseburgers, but have you ever tried a Cheeseburger Soup?
Today you’re about to experience something you never have had before. Something new and tasty… an Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup.
A perfect recipe for a cold night to warm you up or a perfect dish to be served at a party!
- Why is it called Cheeseburger Soup?
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Video
- What else can I add to my recipe?
- How to serve cheeseburger soup
- Do I have to add milk to my soup?
- Do I have to add potatoes to my soup?
- How can I have this soup as Keto Friendly?
- How to make cheeseburger soup
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Why is it called Cheeseburger Soup?
No, it is not an ordinary soup.
Besides having all the same basic ingredients, cheeseburger soup stands out.
The magic ingredient of this soup, besides veggies & potatoes, is the cheese.
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Video
What else can I add to my recipe?
A variety of these soups are smoothy, and creamy.
Some are finished off with burgers bun bread garnishes.
Some call for Velveeta cheddar, some have tomatoes, some even incorporate pickles!
You can truly modify your recipe to your #1 burger flavor.
How to serve cheeseburger soup
Serve it with diced up dill pickle and tomatoes to get that true cheeseburger taste.
Do I have to add milk to my soup?
You can use cauliflower puree instead that adds a creamy and surprising taste to the soup as well.
Do I have to add potatoes to my soup?
I really doubted adding potato to my recipe but ended up doing so. And I’m glad I did.
Potatoes add such a hearty flavor to the Cheeseburger Soup giving an extra healthier factor of vitamin B, vitamin C, and potassium.
How can I have this soup as Keto Friendly?
If you cut out the potatoes, this Instant Pot cheeseburger soup recipe becomes low carb and Keto friendly. Add some extra cream cheese as well.
How to make cheeseburger soup
First things first gather all the ingredients.
Take the Celery Rib and cut it into pieces.
Take a good size onion, cut it in half and dice it into pieces.
Get a potato finely chopped.
Take 2 carrots and chop them into pieces.
Now, we need a cup of cheddar cheese and shred it finely.
Turn on the instant pot and select Sauté. Once it becomes hot, add oil, beef, and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add in broth, potatoes, carrots, salt, pepper, celery, basil, water, parsley, and garlic powder.
Cover the lid, press the “Manual” button and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH pressure.
Do a quick pressure release.
Now, add evaporated milk, cornstarch Stir well.
Voila! Your yummiest Instant-Pot-Cheeseburger-Soup is ready to be served.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- 2 carrots finely diced
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1½ tbsp water
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 potato cubed
- 1/2 celery rib
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 5 ounce evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select saute.
- Add oil, beef and onion and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in broth, potatoes, carrots, salt, pepper, celery, basil, parsley and garlic powder. Stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and add evaporated milk, cornstarch and cheese. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂