Instant pot lasagna soup is flavorful meal made instantly with instant pot. It has an amazing aroma. It gives you great pleasure.
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cans tomatoes diced
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 box lasagna noodles uncooked
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, beef and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Break it apart and sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add onions, garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water for deglazing it.
- Add carrot, bell pepper, thyme, basil, oregano, rosemary, tomatoes, tomato sauce, remaining water and chicken broth.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add lasagna noodles breaking them into pieces you desire and stir well.
- Add bay leaves, salt, pepper and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and take out the bay leaves.
- Serve with anything you like.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks