This healthy and yummy pumpkin soup provides a delightful taste to your mouth when served with parsley and olive oil.
Like pumpkin? Try this Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree – you won’t regret.
Instant pot Pumpkin Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pumkin
- 2 onions
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 stalks celery
- sour cream
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Cut the pumpkin into halves and remove the seeds.
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add half cup of water.
- Press “manual” and cook for 5-7 minutes with the valve closed.
- Put the oil in the skillet and add diced onion into it, sauté on medium heat until onion becomes translucent.
- Add broth and minced garlic.
- Remove the pumpkin from instant pot carefully.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Sauté chopped tomato and celery in the pan.
- Add celery, tomato, cilantro and sour cream on top of the soup.
- Serve the delicious soup with the topping of parsley, pumpkin seeds and olive oil.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks