Instant pot Pumpkin Soup is a delightful healthy taste to your mouth when served with parsley and olive oil.
It is thick, rich, and prepared with flavors that have no other match 🙂
You can have it in only 20 minutes total and enjoy a delicious entree or even a light and warm dinner.
Instant pot Pumpkin Soup Recipe Video
What is special about this Pumpkin Soup?
This Instant pot Pumpkin Soup is prepared in a span of minutes.
An easy yet delicious recipe for the whole family.
Perfect for fall comfort
It's fall again and it brings all the pumpkin lovers out within each one of us and this soup makes certain to fulfill that pumpkin hankering.
Do I really need to blend Pumpkin Soup?
To have chunks of texture use an immersion blender & blend until the desired result is achieved.
Or in case you want a smooth texture then wait for the soup to get cool down a bit after that blend until it gets smooth.
What else can I add to the soup?
How to garnish?
You have soo many options for garnishing. For example:
Toasted pumpkin seeds
A pinch of cinnamon
How to serve?
How to make Instant pot Pumpkin Soup
Gather the necessary ingredients.
Add pumpkin to the pot and pour water.
Set the pot to high pressure for 8 minutes with the valve closed.
Do a quick release.
Put the oil in the skillet, garlic, and add diced onion into it, sauté on medium heat for 5 minutes until onion becomes translucent.
Add tomato and celery.
Add broth into the Instant Pot.
Now add the spices according to your own taste.
Remove the pumpkin from the instant pot carefully and blend all the ingredients in a blender.
Pour back in the pot and add sour cream.
Serve the delicious soup with the topping of parsley, and pumpkin seeds.
Instant Pot Pumpkin recipes
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup
- ½ pumpkin peeled and cut into big pieces
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cup sour cream
- cilantro for serving
- Add pumpkin and water to the Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, press "saute" and add oil (Keep the pumpkin inside).
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add celery, tomato, salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and stir well.
- Blend the soup in a blender or using an immersion blender.
- Pour back in the Instant Pot and press "saute".
- Add sour cream and stir for 2 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve 🙂