With just 3 ingredients and only 5 minutes you can get a super healthy and delicious dish!
If you want to diversify the classic mashed potatoes, you have come to the right place!
Table of Contents
How to serve
It is perfect both as a side dish for beef recipes.
You can also serve it as a snack to be spread over toasted bread any time you’re craving for something sweet but light.
Can I use Pumpkin?
Sure! You can also try this Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree recipe.
Instant Pot Carrot Recipes
Instant Pot Side Dishes
Instant Pot Carrot Mash
- 1 ½ lb carrots chopped
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and add the carrots.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add honey and butter and mash the carrots until you can a smooth texture.
- Serve warm and enjoy 🙂