With just 3 ingredients and only 5 minutes you can get a super healthy and delicious dish!
If you want to diversify the classic mashed potatoes, you have come to the right place!
How to serve
It is perfect both as a side dish for meat or fish recipes.
You can also serve it as a snack to be spread over toasted bread any time you’re craving for something sweet but light.
Can I use Pumpkin?
Sure! You can also try this Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree recipe.
Instant Pot Carrot Recipes
Instant Pot side dishes
Instant Pot Carrot Mash
- 1 ½ lb carrots chopped
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and add the carrots.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Add honey and butter and mash the carrots until you can a smooth texture.
- Serve warm and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂