Let’s travel to Mexico with this delicious Chili, which is really easy to make!
There is nothing better than a good bowl of steaming chili when you come back home after a cold day. Sounds good? It’s even better when it can be prepared in only 35 minutes…
This pressure cooker Turkey Chili is very tasty and nutritious, rich in proteins and low in carbohydrates.
The perfect comport food!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 small chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cans (540mof red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (398 mdiced tomatoes with their juices
- 3 c. tomato paste
- 1 dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 c. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 c. kosher salt
- 2 cups of water
- Place the ground beef in the pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Bake until no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the beef and drain the excess fat.
- Return the pressure cooker to the heat over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and brown onion, green pepper, carrot and jalapeno pepper; cook 3-4 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Return the meat to the pressure cooker and add the beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, cocoa, ground red pepper, chili powder, caraway, salt and water.
- Close the lid and secure; select high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!