Let’s travel to Mexico with this delicious Chili, which is really easy to make!
There is nothing better than a good bowl of steaming chili when you come back home after a cold day. Sounds good? It’s even better when it can be prepared in only 35 minutes…
This pressure cooker turkey chili is very tasty and nutritious, rich in proteins and low in carbohydrates. You can eat it as a whole meal or add Jasmine rice aside.
The perfect comport food!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cans red kidney beans around 550 ml
- 2 cans diced tomatoes around 400 ml
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups water
- Put the ground beef in the Instant Pot. Press "saute" and cook for 8-10 minutes until the beef is browned.
- Take out the beef and put aside.
- Put olive oil, onion, garlic, green pepper, carrot and jalapeno pepper. Press saute and cook for 4-5 minutes until the onion is browned.
- Add the cooked ground beef and all the remaining ingredients including the water. Stir a bit.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, to a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks