Even if you are meat-eaters, you gonna love this Instant Pot vegetarian chili. The recipe is vegan and very easy to make.
This vegetarian chili is so tasty that you won’t even miss the meat. Perfect for meatless Monday!
Can I use a different type of beans?
Can I freeze the leftovers?
If you have leftover you can easily freeze it. It will keep up for 4 months in the freezer.
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup corn frozen
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is over, release the pressure immediately .
- Open the lid and serve the chili with tortillas chips, rice or anything you like.