Even if you are meat-eaters, you gonna love this Instant Pot vegetarian chili. The recipe is vegan and very easy to make.
This vegetarian chili is so tasty that you won’t even miss the meat. Perfect for meatless Monday!
The kidney beans and all the vegetables, making this chili healthy and nutritious and a nice option for homemade diner.
Can I use a different type of beans?
Can I freeze the leftovers?
If you have leftover you can easily freeze it. It will keep up for 4 months in the freezer.
Instant Pot Vegan Recipes
Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup corn frozen
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is over, release the pressure immediately .
- Open the lid and serve the chili with tortillas chips, rice or anything you like.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂