Even if you are meat-eaters, you gonna love this Instant Pot vegetarian chili.
The recipe is vegan and very easy to make. You can serve as a soup or eat with nachos for a complete meal.
This vegetarian chili is so tasty that you won’t even miss the meat. Perfect for meatless Monday!
The kidney beans and all the vegetables, making this chili healthy and nutritious and a nice option for homemade diner.
Table of Contents
Can I use a different type of beans?
Can I freeze the leftovers?
If you have leftover you can easily freeze it. It will keep up for 4 months in the freezer.
Instant Pot Vegan Recipes
Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup corn frozen
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is over, release the pressure immediately .
- Open the lid and serve the chili with tortillas chips, rice or anything you like.