This vegetarian chili is so tasty that you won’t even miss the meat. Perfect for meatless Monday!
If you have leftover you can easily freeze it. It will keep up for 4 months in the freezer.
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup corn frozen
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is over, release the pressure immediately .
- Open the lid and serve the chili with tortillas chips, rice or anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.