So incredibly tender and moist, this Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast is a delicious and easy recipe.
Use the turkey for your pot pie or with and a gravy. You can use use your leftovers in a soup like this turkey vegetable soup by This Mom’s Confessions.
Click here for Instant Pot frozen chicken recipe.
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 frozen turkey breast
- Take a bowl and mix together kosher salt, onion powder, thyme, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub this mixture in on the turkey.
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot and place the turkey on top of the trivet.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- When the float valve drops, open the lid, transfer turkey on the plate and serve.