So incredibly tender and moist, this Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast will be a great choice for Thanksgiving dinner.
Gravy of onion, celery, fresh herbs, broth and seasoning provides a wonderful company to simply cooked turkey breast.
Have some turkey leftovers? Try out this turkey vegetable soup by This Mom’s Confessions.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1 apple cubed
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package turkey gravy mix
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 frozen turkey breast
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup quick mixing flour
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Melt butter in instant pot.
- Add onion, apple, celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in broth and gravy mix and mix well.
- Take a bowl and add kosher salt, thyme, black pepper, rosemary, sage, garlic powder in it.
- Rub this mixture in the bowl on the turkey.
- Place turkey on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 50 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and transfer turkey on the plate and drizzle sauce over it.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!