This Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is so delicious and easy to do! It’s less spicy and it’s creamier than the classic chili. but it’s as tasty.
This recipe is perfect from a get together with friends. Since it’s the instant pot doing all the work, you will have more time with you guests.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 potatoes cut in cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 cup corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add chicken breasts to Instant, chicken broth, beans, corn,potatoes, onion, pepper, chili powder and salt. Stir.
- Put the lid on and select Manual add 10 minutes. .
- Once the cook time is over, let the pressure release naturally. Then open the valve.
- Shred the chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander, serve.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!