This Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is so delicious and easy to do! It’s less spicy and it’s creamier than the classic chili. But yet, the taste is amazing!
This recipe is perfect from a get together with friends. Just like all the recipes on my blog, the Instant Pot are doing all the work, so you just add the ingredients, wait a little and vualá! The dish is ready to serve.
Instant Pot Chili Recipes
Instant Pot One-pot meals
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 potatoes cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1 cup corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients into the Instant Pot and stir a little.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time over, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done (the little valve will be down and loose), open the lid and shred the chicken (cut into small pieces).
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve.