Here is a simple and light recipe. Fast to achieve and ideal for a busy weekday. It’s prepared with frozen salmon fillets. Why do complicated when it can be so easy !
It is an exquisite fish recipe. It’ll fulfill your seafood cravings and they become even more amazing when they are served with rice.
If you like Salmon, you should try these recipes as well:
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 oz frozen salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice rinsed
For the Sauce
- 1.2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parlsey
- Add water in the inner pot of Instant pot and add in jasmine rice.
- Then place a layer of salmon fillets on jasmine rice.
- Meanwhile sesame oil and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Now, add on top of each salmon fillet.
- Now, close the lid of Instant pot and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- During the cook make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Open the lid, and place the rice and salmon on a plate
- Dressing with the sauce and Serve
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!