Tacos & pasta come together to create this family friendly,super tasty dinner that requires lesser cooking time and only a few ingredients!
Instant Pot Taco Pasta Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 lb ground beef lean
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 4 oz macroni
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Put the ground beef into the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add tomato sauce, beef broth, taco seasoning and pasta.
- Select “Manual” and set at “high pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Top with cheese and sauté for 1 minute so that it melts.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks