This chicken recipe is really good, we have all the ingredients on hand and very quick to do. You can serve it with rice and steam vegetables .
You will realize that you don’t have to warm the whole house to cook a nice chicken recipe. Just place it in the Instant Pot and let it do all the work for you.
Looking for another option? Check out this post.
- 1/4 tbsp soya sauce
- 4 tsp garlic minced finely
- 4 tbsp fresh ginger minced finely
- 3 ketchup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 8(5-ounce) chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- For the marinade: place all the ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from bowl, reserving marinade.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add 4 chicken and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken onto a plate.
- For sauce: in the pot, add the sugar and cook until the sugar begins to melt, stirring continuously.
- Add the chicken broth with the reserved marinade and with a spatula, scrape the brown bits from the bottom.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the chicken.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Poultry” and just use the default time of 15 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and serve hot.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks